I've seen some ghost towns on the net before....

You Are Viewing Bryan / College Station Musicians Classifieds

I've seen some ghost towns on the net before....

Postby Henlar 997 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:07 pm

But this one here is DESERTED.... IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE......?????????? :guitarpunk: :newhere: :rawk: ANYBODY?????
Henlar 997

Re: I've seen some ghost towns on the net before....

Postby KeyPlayer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 am

I agree... and it saddens me.

I really want this to be a free resource for Texas musicians - it has such great potential - but my health has prevented me from doing much promotion lately, and the minute I stop promoting, it seems to wither.

You wouldn't believe the hundreds of hours (maybe thousands?) I've put into this site, not looking to make money, just wanting to stay involved in music now that I can no longer perform (health). I have never made a dime. I do run google ads, but they won't pay out until it reaches $100 - two years of running ads and we're still not near that. And I refuse to plaster ads all over the place or use sneaky tactics to get ad clicks. The money is not an issue tho (although I had hoped to recover web hosting costs) - I just wanted to see a good, FREE resource for musicians and stay involved in the music scene!

If anyone has ideas, or would like to help promote, please contact me!
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa

6 Minutes

Return to Bryan/College Station : Musician Collaborations