Tripp Lite LCR2400 Line Conditioner

Tripp Lite LCR2400 Line Conditioner

Postby Billy Blaze » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:23 am

Guys!

This is what you need to protect your gear!

Forget Furman power conditioners and the like.

As mentioned in another post I have lost over 5K worth of music gear due to bad power issues at two seperate venues.....do you think the club owners offered to help replace my gear....lmao

The Tripplite LCR2400, is a rack mountable "Line Conditioner" with built in Iso Bar plugs for very sensitive audio gear.
It has a ton of plugs in the back and two in the front.
Takes up 4 rack spaces and is pretty darn heavy.
The best part is that if you buy one new, anything you plug into it is protected up to $25,000.00
Thats right, try getting Furman to replace your gear if their unit fails to protect your stuff.

One of the occasions listed above when I lost over 2800. worth of equipment, was plugged into a Furman and it did nothing at all to protect me....here's why.

I have found the hard way that what usually takes out audio gear is BROWNOUTS NOT Surges or Spikes (what Furman's and the like protect you from.

I have found nothing else that protects against Brownouts OR has an insurance policy to back up their claim to protect your gear.

The LCR2400 also has a led readout on the front that monitors power levels in real time and also will alert you of a line fault,.....which I have found to be quite common in venues.

The LCR series comes in 1600 and 2400 watt versions.

Dont learn the hard way I like I did, this thing is awesome!!

You can find them around $250.00 brand new with the insurance included.
If you buy a used one you will still get an awesome product but not the insurance.

I wouldnt play a gig without mine. : )

p.s. I am not a emplyee or getting anything from Tripplite just trying to spread the word about an awesome product to help my fellow musicians out there to not lose their hard earned money.
Connecting Musicians and Fans since 1998 : )
Billy Blaze

Mack Daddy

Return to Music Gear Reviews