Customized Rank Badge - Just ask and it's yours!

Customized Rank Badge - Just ask and it's yours!

Postby KeyPlayer » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:23 am

That "newbie" button that appears under your name until your 5th post (then it changes to say Music Lover) is called a rank badge. More about rank badges here.

We're offering CUSTOM rank badges to the first 100 members that ask for it - make it say what you want (can't be too long or the text will be too small to read). See Billy Blaze's custom rank badge on any of his posts (its says Mack Daddy) to get an idea how it works and how it looks.

PM me or use the Contact page.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Re: Customized Rank Badge - Just ask and it's yours!

Postby fenderman » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:30 pm

I want it I need it cant go on without it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. fenderman
fenderman

Fenderman

Re: Customized Rank Badge - Just ask and it's yours!

Postby KeyPlayer » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:18 pm

LOL ok you didn't way what you wanted, so I just put Fenderman on it. If you wanted something else, just let me know.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Return to Anything Goes