Put a Soundcloud player in your post!!

Put a Soundcloud player in your post!!

Postby KeyPlayer » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:40 pm

It's easy...

On the Soundcloud player that you want to put in your post, click the Share button and copy the link

Paste the link in your post. Now highlight this link and click the Soundcloud button (it looks like this Image and is at the top right of the Full Editor. Creating a new post automatically opens the Full Editor, but if you are replying to a post it starts in the Quick Editor - just click the Full Editor button)

That's it!! Here's my test player (no idea who this is, I just grabbed it from the Soundcloud site) :

I know we have a lot of ReverbNation users on here, and I am actively trying to find an easy way to embed their player as well... stay tuned.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Re: Put a Soundcloud player in your post!!

Postby KeyPlayer » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:21 am

Sorry this was broken for a while... Soundcloud changed their embed method. I've updated the code here so it works again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Return to Forum Help and Tips