Avatars - The pic that's just under my name on posts

Avatars - The pic that's just under my name on posts

Postby KeyPlayer » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Avatars are small images that display beneath your username on your posts. They're certainly not required, but are fun and can be used to show a little about your personality. Once you've added an avatar to your profile, it will display next to EVERY post on the message board. When you change your avatar, it will be changed on every post.

We have a small but growing avatar gallery where you can choose an avatar. If you have a custom avatar you'd like to use, contact me and I will let you know where to email it so I can attach it to your profile.

Here's how to set your avatar :

Click on User Control Panel in the top menu

Click on the Profile tab

Click on Edit Avatar in the left menu

Click the Display Gallery

The local gallery will open to the first category (which is currently Music). Click the category drop down to choose another category if you wish - we have Music, Animals, Funny, Nature, South Park, Transportation and several other categories to help you find an avatar that suits your mood or personality.

Click the avatar of your choice then click the Submit button near the bottom of the page.

Your avatar will now display beneath your username on all of your posts!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Re: Avatars

Postby KeyPlayer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 am

New avatars have been added to all categories, including several in the music category. Get 'em while they're hot!

Also added the option of uploading your own avatar. Note that your uploaded image must be no bigger than 140x140 pixels, and must not have a file size larger than 50k (51200 bytes). Tons of sites will resize an image for you free - this one is good : http://picasion.com/resize-image/

Last bumped by KeyPlayer on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 am.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Return to Forum Help and Tips