no "new topic" button in DFW "bands seeking musicians"

no "new topic" button in DFW "bands seeking musicians"

Postby Marshall » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:09 am

Why is there no "new topic" button in some of the forums?
I can neither start a new topic nor reply to a topic in the areas.
I have clicked on quite a few forums, and it seems to be random as to which ones have a "new topic" button or not.
What am I missing?
There is a "new topic" button in the "musicians seeking bands" forum.
Also in the Austin forums there's a "new topic" button.
Marshall

custom_bowhunter

Re: no "new topic" button in DFW "bands seeking musicians"

Postby KeyPlayer » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:23 pm

I'm so sorry Marshall! I have fixed the one you mentioned and am now going through each forum one at a time to ensure that they are all set correctly.

I'm sure this happened when I recently moved and re-organized some of the forums. Thank you very much for bringing to to my attention!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Postby Marshall » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:27 pm

No apology needed...Thanks for fixing it! Hoping to make some new connections on this site.
Marshall

custom_bowhunter

Postby KeyPlayer » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:55 pm

I hope you enjoy the site and make some new friends here. We're still fairly new (just over 3 months since launch) but we're finally starting to pick up a little steam and gain new members.

As you poke around the site, please let me know if you encounter any other issues. Also, suggestions are encouraged! We really want to make this site into a free and useful tool for Texas musicians.

Can I make you a custom rank badge (the thing that now says "newbie" under your name) as a thank you for notifying me? (There's no telling how many people encountered that missing button and just moved on, so I really do thank you!) Just PM me if so - I'll be glad to do it! :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Return to Forum Help and Tips