New to the site!

New to the site!

Postby ccclitz » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:00 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Chris Litz. I'm a metal guitarist in the Austin area....actually in Round Rock.
I'm REALLY hoping this forum takes off and can replace the Austin craigslist musician community.
It's really getting out of control with craigslist trolls hijacking your ad. :nonono:
ccclitz

Re: New to the site!

Postby KeyPlayer » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:24 am

I agree Chris! I do advertise this site there, and have had CL remove the ads a few times (which I understand - it's competition lol). There was also a period of time where my ads wouldn't even stay up a few hours, because a competing site was flagging them. As soon as his site died, it quit happening, so I know it was him. It's just too easy to abuse their system.

Anyway - welcome aboard and please make yourself at home. I saw your ad and have already cross-posted it on facebook and twitter, so I hope you get a response!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Return to Musicians Lounge