New to site

New to site

Postby bperkins8706 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello everyone. Im new to the site. New drummer in the central Texas area. :drummer: :drummer
bperkins8706

Re: New to site

Postby KeyPlayer » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:03 am

Hi there and welcome aboard!

Please make yourself at home and feel free to post thoughts, articles, questions - anything of interest to Texas musicians!

A little background on this site - I am a retired musician (due to health) but I just wanted to stay involved in music somehow. This site is my attempt to keep me involved while offering a free service to Texas musicians. My health often gets in the way of me being very involved, but I will ALWAYS keep the site up and going, and keep the trouble makers out (spammers and such).

If you have any questions, or problems using the site, or suggestions (I'm ALWAYS looking for suggestions to make the site better for musicians!) please let me know.

Again, welcome aboard!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

New to site

Postby Solrac2011 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:34 am

Hello,
Just registered. Wanted to browse the site to see what categories were available.
Thanks.
Solrac2011

Return to Musicians Lounge