Hey everybody!

Hey everybody!

Postby Stephlayne92 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:13 pm

What's up people!? My name is Stephanie (But y'all can call me Steph.) I am 23 years young and have quite a lot of spunk for my age lol. I have 5+ years of Singing experience. I am however self taught but I would Like to include that I have also have 2+ years of vocal lessons. I have many failed attempts at creating band or getting one together and hopefully I can find that here. Some of my influences are , A day to Remember , Disturbed, Silverstein, Pantera , Flyleaf, I wrestled a bear once, etc. I think y'all get the jist of what kind of music I prefer lol. So if y'all are interested whatsoever just go ahead and go hit that reply button!
Stephlayne92

Re: Hey everybody!

Postby KeyPlayer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi Steph!! Welcome to the forums!

I wish you lots of luck in hooking up with the right musicians - may you find the perfect musical partners! Having played in bands for many years, I can tell you it gave me some of my most cherished memories, allowed me to meet wonderful people (some of whom are now more like family to me) and gave me incredible tales to tell my grandkids. It also gave me heartburn at times lol - and most of those times had to do with dealing with people (band mates and club owners/workers). But the love of music always wins out over any petty quarrels with bandmates.

Again - welcome aboard and please make yourself at home!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." --Frank Zappa
KeyPlayer

6 Minutes

Re: Hey everybody!

Postby Bkajs18 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi, I saw that some of your influences are some of my favorite bands, particularly ADTR. Was wondering if you were interested in collaborating with a guitarist?
Bkajs18

Return to Musicians Lounge