HARD ROCK/METAL GUITARIST SEEKING BANDMATES

You Are Viewing DFW Musicians Classifieds

HARD ROCK/METAL GUITARIST SEEKING BANDMATES

Postby ZOMBOOGIE » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:43 pm

I'm a guitarist (mainly rhythm) searching for a bassist, lead guitar, drummer and a vocalist (no screamers please). I'm influenced by bands like Megadeth, Pantera, Black Label Society, Sevendust, Metallica, GnR, but it doesn't stop there. I am a fan of all different types of music. I'm 23 years old, been playing for a little over 8 years. Looking for bandmates close to my age.

I have quite a bit of stage experience, as I've performed at places like Gas Monkey Live, House of Blues, RBC, The Green Elephant, Trees, just about every other venue in Deep Ellum and countless bars & hookah lounges. I've performed with r&b, blues, fusion, hip-hop, even gospel artists, but I've never been in a rock band!! I've always wanted to but have never been in the right company. You can say its my "dream" to be in a rock/metal band, as its the genre I gravitate towards the most when it comes to playing guitar.

I've been writing some original stuff for a few years now. Here's a link to a few demos I've uploaded to soundcloud under the band name "ZOMBOOGIE", just a taste of what I could bring to the table. If you like I can send you more, as I have a lot of ideas.
(Send me some of your stuff too!)

https://soundcloud.com/user-605208071

I would like to create a sound that is original in its own way, something refreshing for hard rock and heavy metal fans alike. My goal is to hit it big, this to me is something I plan on spending the rest of my life doing! I would like to build a musical family centered around revolutionary metal music and positive vibes!
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, contact me asap! The faster you respond, the faster we could start jamming & start gigging! Hit me up! \m/
Attachments
skulzbg.jpg
ZOMBOOGIE

Music Lover

Return to DFW : Musician Collaborations