Experienced drummer looking for your band, please read ad

You Are Viewing DFW Musicians Classifieds

Experienced drummer looking for your band, please read ad

Postby drummer1975 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Hey there, my name is Brian and i'm an experienced drummer of a little over 20 plus years in the business. I've played in Red dirt, Southern rock, blues and rock bands. I also do backup vocals. I'm a very dedicated musician and expect anyone i play with be the same way. I don't drink or do drugs. No drug addicts or alcoholics please. Must be willing to practice and ready to play and have fun and make money doing it. I'm not looking to be just a jam band or a band that never plays out anywhere. I have two pro drum kits and full large PA if needed as well. I simply take what i do very serious and hope you will also. My influences range from SRV, Joe Bonamassa to Mike McClure and Cody Canada to The Great Divide, Seth James and so on. I'm looking for possibly an original project with Red Dirt Rock like The Great Divide sound or Similar or to a power trio blues band and to even Red Dirt and Power Rock blues covers as well. I am able to play several nights a week and weekend gigs. You can also view my Bandmix page, which has some tunes with me playing and a few club videos of me playing also. https://www.bandmix.com/brian1107738/ If you're interested, please send me an email or give me a call at the number on my Bandmix page or pagewill3@gmail.com, thanks and i hope to hear from you soon. I'm also for hire to fill in of needed.
Attachments
17866199252_00b4816a71_b.jpg
unnamed (40).jpg
unnamed (38).jpg
drummer1975

Re: Experienced drummer looking for your band, please read a

Postby lennonmcartney » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:58 pm

i need a drummer for led zep and beatles
lennonmcartney

Return to DFW : Musicians Seeking Bands